min 6 - max 12
EUR 590 double room
Exciting photo tour of Western Sicily during the salt harvest.
The visit to the salt pans and salt workers will join the iconic landscapes of the Scopello tonnara, the Greek temples of Segesta, the perched town of Erice, the sedentary and migratory fauna of the salt pans and of course Palermo with its baroque monuments perfect for photos of architecture and its people, warm and wonderful to capture in moments of street photography
- Reportage shooting with SALINE RESERVED ACCESS during the working day of the salt collectors. It will be very important the behavior to be taken in this circumstance: it will be part of a background that every reportage photographer should carry with him
- Landscape photography at dawn at the former Scopello tuna fishery with model (optional service)
- Landscape photography at sunset in the salt pans of Trapani or Marsala
- Wildlife photography of the salt marshes (flamingos, cormorants and other birds) with Antonio Saporito, owner of the Stable School of Photography in Palermo
- Photography of street / architecture in the perched town of Erice
- Architecture photography in the area of the temples of Segesta
- Photo day in Palermo between street and architecture, with Antonio Saporito, owner of the Stable School of Photography in Palermo
3 nights, all transports since/to airport, all photographic support
3 nights in hotel/gesthouse
private minivan with driver
Reflex / mirrorless. Open landscape and reportage optics will be required, a zoom recommended for wildlife. Tripod, ND GND filters. Drone only possible in some locations, it will not be allowed to be used outside of authorized spaces
Summer heat climate. Possible very hot in the central hours of the day. High protection sunscreen and wide-brimmed hat recommended. Lightweight boots. Light jacket for photos at dawn. Temperatures recommend traveling light
Meeting point Palermo airport Thu 05 Sept 2pm approx
Closing services Palermo airport Sun 08 Sept 6pm approx
Exact timetebles will be decided with guests following scheduled flights
Do you want to stay updated on the new initiatives of Namaa Travel Photography? Leave us your e-mail address, you can unsubscribe at any time.
A member of our staff will answer you as soon as possible.